Saturday, April 10, 2010

April 10, 2010 character of the day
Dante Von Holson #393
Book: “Unknown: Origin: Sims 2



Dante Von Holson was made during the summer of my sophomore year. I was bored one day and was looking for royalty Sims and on the Sims 2 (EA) Sims Exchange Website I found a prince. I forget what the creator named him but I named him Charleston. The idea of Human and Vampires came to mind, considering that all I heard that year during school was Twilight Twilight Twilight. During the summer it never occurred to me to write a story about these two groups. During school it did. That summer of 2009 I sat down and planed out All their genetics (Using the lovely Punnet Squares) ALL the heirs of the Christos (Human), Von Holson (Vampire), and Half-Breeds (which I call them Hegamis) and where they come from. The Von Holsons come from France and Italy. And the Christos come from Germany. The Von Holsons being the Dominate race.


Dante Von Holson is the 2nd youngest out of his siblings of 3, which makes him a second king in the Sycamore Society. He has a wife, Amy, and – two children, Michael and Nicole. Dante, along with his brothers, hate the Christos (Eugine has the most hatred.) They rely on their past history to tell their reasoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment