Sunday, May 2, 2010

Delay (Geez)

May 1, 2010 Character of the Day

Mousea #291

Book: “Unknown” : Origin: Sonic

Mousea was actually one of the characters I made one summer day on the Furry Female Doll Maker. It was a very boring summer day… She’s inspired off of Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door. The Sidekick Ms. Mowz is my second favorite sidekick in the game.

She doesn’t have a full story yet but as I thought of the character back then, she would be teamed up with Kimmy and Anne, both “thieves” of her kind.

[[Picture Coming Soon]]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-}
May 2, 2010 Character of the Day
Philip Behemoth #44
Book: Book VI : Origin: Real Life Significance

I created/met Philip my Junior Year. He’s significant because in real life, he is like my Friend Tyler (Huck Haggai in Book III) and Sonny (Tyler Parnach Book IV).

Philip is not like the other students in the school. He masters at video games, animation, anime, card games (such as Yu-Gi-Oh), thick rimmed glasses, Having a hand-breaking book bag (Gosh ;p) Sparring, and Swordplay… yes Swordplay.

This story isn’t thought out as much as the last books considering my Junior year is almost over. Hmm I’ll be thinking about it over summer. But I’ll still think about it as the days go by. I already have Book VII down. [[Spoiler]] :D

It’ll be a reunion. All of the Book Saga characters will reunite for a final battle. Each group will be chosen at random (I always have fun with that) and will travel through the worlds they have been too and the worlds Verna has been to that they never saw.

{[[[[[No picture]]]]]}

No comments:

Post a Comment