Saturday, August 14, 2010

Dream 8/14/10

I had this dream last night... and lately I have been having dreams off of conversations I have had with my family or Friend(s). This one was interesting. Not only did we share an acting class with various Anime characters, but our assignment was to pick songs that describe your emotions, your feelings toward someone or a group of people. I walk in to the class room, there were 6 tables set in horizontal rows of two. It was vivid too. Toward the Northern wall were 5 windows, the Western wall has 3, the Eastern wall had two windows at either end of the wall. The door, where I stood was on the Southern wall.


The day was bright and partly cloudy, with a chance of rainy overcast some time. But at the moment, it was clear, beautiful partly cloudy day.
Here's a little diagram of where people were sitting:




I walk in. The 5 I mention are happy to see me. I quietly sit down, not saying hi back.



Getting to the real purpose of this post, I didn't list any songs in the dream. But listening to my favorite song playlist, I came up with some portions of song lyrics that well, suit the dream assignment. I wasn't assigned to my all friend group. I decided on the anime group.



I used abbreviations for 3 names. The other 3 are abbreviations of multiple characters...Here is what I came up with, and this is our of complete honnesty...:

I have taken the privlage of making a playlist off of my Youtube account. I listed the songs down below the playlist and the times I thought of the person in that certain song:



KKKALRSE: Within Temptaion- Stand My Ground 3:17
Sonata Arctica: I Want Out; Entire song
Within Temptaion- Last Time; Entire song
Evanescence- Imaginary (Origin); Entire song
Dragonforce- E.P.M 0:00-0:48
Within Temptation- Frozen 1:08-1:40
Axenstar- Daydreamer 2:46-3:00
Epica- Unleashed; Entire song

SDP.M: Celesty- Dark Emotions 3:17-3:38
Lunatica- Who You Are 0:35-1:10
Nightwish- Bye Bye Beatutiful 2:35-4:14


TSSKKPP: Nightwish- 7 Days to the Wolves: 0:00-1:02
Nightwish- Islander; Entire song
Kamelot- The Haunting (Somewhere in Time); Entire song

TSB: Epica- Never Enough 0:40-0:46, 1:04

OGA&LDD: Within Temptation- Overcome 1:03-1:32

TSSKKPP&SDP.M: Lunatica- Two Dreamers 1:55-2:35
(This one can be directed to DAR-MSB-TSSKKPP&SDP.M; First two parts of the song before the chorus DAR&MSB after the first chorus: is TSSKKPP&SDP.M)

SDP.M&OGA: Nightwish- Amaranth

All: Axenstar- Blind Leading the Blind 0:00-1:10
Within Temptaion - The Howling 3:22-5:33
Lunatica- Song for You; Entire song
Kamelot- Nothing Ever Dies 1:15-1:40
Epica- Cry for the Moon; Entire Song
Epica- Phantom Agony
Sonata Arctica- Victoria's Secret 1:03-1:30

No comments:

Post a Comment